Scarlett Johansson – 11 Unknown And Interesting Facts
One of the most well-known and well-compensated American actresses working today is Scarlett Johansson. Here are 11 interesting facts about the artist that not many are aware of.
1. Despite her fondness for cheese, the actress is unable to consume it. As the performer said, she likes to watch everyone around her consume cheese.
2. Scarlett is terrified of bugs and birds.
3. The artist loves pets, especially dogs.
4. She applied to the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in 2003 but was turned down due to disappointment.
5. Have you seen that she appears in the film Home Alone?
6. In 1996, in Manny & Lo, she played her first main part after making his movie debut in 1994.
7. Due to her involvement in the movie’s casting, Scarlett Johansson may have been mistaken for Lindsay Lohan in the well-known film The Parent Trap.
8. She would have trained as a dermatologist had it not been for her acting profession.
9. Scarlett was twice voted the sexiest woman alive.
10. Scarlett has a twin cousin.
11. The artist loves pets, especially dogs.Scarlett sings and recently released a music album.